General Terms and Conditions for Louis Productions
- When projects are discussed, the client will be made aware of the General Terms and Conditions and accept them.
- All details of the project will be discussed with both parties (Louis Productions and the client) only through mail.
- Prices are determined based on our estimation (in accordance with an hourly rate) and sent in a quote*
- All quotes are non-committal if estimated hours are exceeded
- If the estimated hours are exceeded, a new quote will be discussed, made and send by Louis Productions.
- Prices always exclude taxes (in the Netherlands BTW 21%).
- The invoice is sent after the final version of the video has been sent* (in Euros)
- The client is required to transfer the payment within 30 days after the invoice is sent.
- Prices always exclude travel expenses (if made), unless stated otherwise in the quote. The travel expenses are €0,19/km.*
- During the project both parties (Louis Productions and the client) work towards the deadlines and discuss changes if necessary.
- Louis Productions can use the final versions and/or fragments of the video for their own promotion (e.g. website / portfolio).
- Louis Productions will always be the owner of image rights of the original footage that was created*
*unless discussed otherwise in writing